Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dyin' Day | The First Premium Responsive Blogger Template

Assalamualaikum.
T his time I will share a very responsive blogger theme, this time a template is a work of Kimzigr.

Actually, the theme this time I will share in my blog I found on my blog subscriptions, Blogger Tune-Up. I am therefore very grateful in advance to Blogger Tune-Up who share a theme that has a very attractive design.

This time template built using JQuery, so it looks very elegant and attractive.

For friends who want to know how beautiful and interesting blogger template this time I share with friends, please direct it look preview.
Demo 


Features and Benefits

  • Created by the Grid System based Columnal cssgrid.net and 960.gs
  • Being able to be opened with a maximum screen width of 1140 pixels
  • Runs fine in all browsers (Opera, Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
  • Runs well on mobile platforms (mobile phones, smartphones, tablets) threaded Comments
  • 2 Column; Main Page, Sidebar, Header, Footer, Static Page
  • Fluid which make the site capable of adjusting to different screen sizes

If your friends are interested to use this template may please contact:
Desainer : kimzigr
Phone : 085.746.376.647
Mail : kimzigr@gmail.com

0 Comment:

Post a Comment